BOOK YOUR AWARDS TABLE TODAY!
Our awards ceremony takes place over a five-course meal, allowing plenty of time to network. To book a table of 10 or individual seats, please contact us for more information.
The Great British Fleet Event culminates with a prestigious awards ceremony, recognising excellence from across the industry.
FLEET WORLD THE GREAT BRITISH FLEET AWARDS 2020
Fleet managers and suppliers were invited to enter the 2020 Great British Fleet Awards – which recognise leading-edge developments in the fleet industry.
The awards took place on 30 January 2020 at the Novotel London West as part of the Great British Fleet Event – a morning conference and exhibition – with winners’ trophies to presented at a lunch and networking event in the afternoon.
The awards were judged by Fleet World’s expert panel of editors and honour excellence in fleet management, and the products and services which support operators running safer, greener, more cost-effective fleets. Fleet Manager and Supplier awards are entry-only, but nominations of potential winners were also accepted.
Courtesy of Airmax Remote, attendees of the awards ceremony were invited to a Champagne reception ahead of the awards ceremony and lunch.
Fleet Manager Awards
- Financial Superstar – The winner will be the financial wizard or team who has developed the cleverest and most innovative strategy for running a cost-efficient fleet.
- Operational Fleet Superstar – The operations expert(s) who can demonstrate overcoming complex issues or putting in place fleet strategies that produce tangible operational benefits for their business will be the winner of this award.
- Fleet HR Superstar – The winner of this HR award will be those who can show great policies which engage employees, or schemes which have been proven to attract or retain staff.
- Fleet Management Superstar – Awarded to the fleet manager shown to have a strong grip on, and a complete understanding of, their fleet, as well as managing their drivers and suppliers brilliantly.
- Eco Superstar – This award will recognise fleets who have made great strides in reducing the environmental impact of their operation, putting innovative policies in place to support new technologies, vehicles and engage drivers too.
- Innovation in Risk Management
- Innovation in Cost Reduction
- Innovation in Green Travel
- Innovation in Mobility
- Innovation in Technology
- Innovation in SMR
- Innovation in Customer Service
- Innovation in Remarketing
- Innovation in Telematics
- Best Fleet Supermini
- Best Lower Medium Fleet Car
- Best Upper Medium Fleet Car
- Best Fleet Compact Executive Car
- Best Fleet Executive Car
- Best Fleet Luxury Car
- Best Fleet Small SUV
- Best Fleet Medium SUV
- Best Fleet Large SUV
- Best Green Fleet Car
- Fleet Technology Award
- Fleet Rising Star
- Fleet Manufacturer of the Year
- Best new Fleet Car
- Small Van of the Year
- Compact High-Cube Van of the Year
- Medium Van of the Year
- Large Van of the Year
- Pickup of the Year
- Light Truck of the Year
- Green Van of the Year
- Van of the Year
- Van Manufacturer of the Year