Fleet managers and suppliers are invited to enter for the inaugural Great British Fleet Awards – recognising the pinnacle of innovation and talent in the fleet industry.
Taking place on 24 January at the Novotel London West, the awards will take place as part of the Great British Fleet Event – a morning conference and exhibition – with winners’ trophies presented at a lunch and networking event in the afternoon.
The awards will be judged by Fleet World’s expert panel of editors and recognise excellence in fleet management, and the products and services which support operators running safer, greener, more cost-effective fleets. Fleet Manager and Supplier awards are entry-only, but nominations of potential winners will also be accepted.
The categories are as follows:
Fleet Manager Awards
- Financial Superstar – The winner will be the financial wizard or team who has developed the cleverest and most innovative strategy for running a cost-efficient fleet.
- Operational Fleet Superstar – The operations expert(s) who can demonstrate overcoming complex issues or putting in place fleet strategies that produce tangible operational benefits for their business will be the winner of this award.
- HR Fleet Superstar – The winner of this HR award will be those who can show great policies which engage employees, or schemes which have been proven to attract or retain staff.
- Management Superstar – Awarded to the fleet manager shown to have a strong grip on, and a complete understanding of, their fleet, as well as managing their drivers and suppliers brilliantly.
- Eco Superstar – This award will recognise fleets who have made great strides in reducing the environmental impact of their operation, putting innovative policies in place to support new technologies, vehicles and engage drivers too.
Supplier awards recognise products and services launched within the last 12 months which offer tangible benefits for fleets. Categories are as follows:
- Innovation in Risk Management
- Innovation in Cost Reduction
- Innovation in Green Travel
- Innovation in Mobility
- Innovation in Technology
- Innovation in SMR
- Innovation in Customer Service
- Innovation in Remarketing
Manufacturer Awards (no entries required)
- Supermini of the Year
- Lower Medium Car of the Year
- Upper Medium Car of the Year
- Compact Executive Car of the Year
- Executive Car of the Year
- Luxury Car of the Year
- Small SUV of the Year
- Large SUV of the Year
- Green Car of the Year
- Rising Fleet Star of the Year
- Car of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Small Van of the Year
- Medium Van of the Year
- Large Van of the Year
- Pickup of the Year
- Light Truck of the Year
- Green Van of the Year
- Van of the Year
- Van Manufacturer of the Year
The deadline for entries is 9am on 3rd December 2018. Entrants are invited to send a 600-word summary to email@example.com. Shortlisted entries will be invited to the awards lunch on 24th January, where the winners will be presented. Good luck!