Chevin’s vast array of white papers aims to make life simpler for fleets wishing to get up to speed with the various industry necessities, ranging from choosing the best fuel type for your vehicles to controlling fleet data.
The white papers – which range from 8 to 16 pages in length – are freely obtainable via the company’s website, or using the image links below. The guides include:
- Selecting your vehicles – the right fuel for the job
- review of all the different fuel types available including petrol, diesel and alternative fuel and both the benefits and negatives of each.
- A guide to choosing fleet management software for global operations
- learn about software in the context of international fleets, and some of the benefits it can bring.
- System integration guide for fleets
- maximise fleet efficiency and minimise cost, by ensuring your fleet communicates with the whole corporate structure.
- How to become a fleet data mastermind
- how to tackle fleet data and implement real change for better fleet data management processes.
- A buyer’s guide to fleet management software
- understand fleet management software and find the right system for your fleet.
- Controlling your fuel costs
- discover how to reduce your fuel costs and potentially save up to 15% by adopting an effective fuel strategy.