Fleet managers and suppliers still have an opportunity to enter for the 2020 Great British Fleet Awards – but the deadline is fast approaching.
Recognising those businesses at the forefront of the fleet industry, the awards take place on 30 January 2020 at the Novotel London West as part of the Great British Fleet Event – a morning conference and exhibition – with winners’ trophies to be presented at a lunch and networking event in the afternoon.
The awards will be judged by Fleet World’s expert panel of editors and honour excellence in fleet management, and the products and services which support operators running safer, greener, more cost-effective fleets. Fleet Manager and Supplier awards are entry-only, but nominations of potential winners will also be accepted.
The categories are as follows:
Fleet Manager Awards
- Financial Superstar – The winner will be the financial wizard or team who has developed the cleverest and most innovative strategy for running a cost-efficient fleet.
- Operational Fleet Superstar – The operations expert(s) who can demonstrate overcoming complex issues or putting in place fleet strategies that produce tangible operational benefits for their business will be the winner of this award.
- Fleet HR Superstar – The winner of this HR award will be those who can show great policies which engage employees, or schemes which have been proven to attract or retain staff.
- Fleet Management Superstar – Awarded to the fleet manager shown to have a strong grip on, and a complete understanding of, their fleet, as well as managing their drivers and suppliers brilliantly.
- Eco Superstar – This award will recognise fleets who have made great strides in reducing the environmental impact of their operation, putting innovative policies in place to support new technologies, vehicles and engage drivers too.
Supplier awards recognise products and services launched within the last 12 months which offer tangible benefits for fleets. Categories are as follows:
- Innovation in Risk Management
- Innovation in Cost Reduction
- Innovation in Green Travel
- Innovation in Mobility
- Innovation in Technology
- Innovation in SMR
- Innovation in Customer Service
- Innovation in Remarketing
Manufacturer Awards (no entries required)
- Best Fleet Supermini
- Best Lower Medium Fleet Car
- Best Upper Medium Fleet Car
- Best Compact Executive Car
- Best Executive Car
- Best Luxury Car
- Best Fleet Small SUV
- Best Fleet Large SUV
- Best Green Fleet Car
- Fleet Technology Award
- Fleet Rising Star
- Fleet Manufacturer of the Year
- Best new Fleet Car
- Small Van of the Year
- Medium Van of the Year
- Large Van of the Year
- Pickup of the Year
- Light Truck of the Year
- Green Van of the Year
- Van of the Year
- Van Manufacturer of the Year
Entries can be made by sending a 600-word summary to email@example.com. The deadline for entries is 9am on 2 December 2019. Shortlisted entries will be invited to the awards lunch on 30 January 2020, where the winners will be presented. Good luck!