Brake has announced the speaker line-up for its Fleet Safety Conference 2019, which will see fleet experts, including from DEFRA and FORS, share best practice in managing work-related road risk.
Running as part of the new Global Fleet Champions campaign, the conference takes place at the Birmingham Conference and Events Centre (BCEC) on Wednesday 22 May 2019 and will be focused on the theme of ‘Simply the best – prioritising fleet safety’.
Presentations during the morning will cover topical issues including effective leadership, prioritising people and recruiting the best drivers. In the afternoon, delegates will have the opportunity to choose from a number of breakout sessions delivered by industry experts and academics focusing on risk management, drivers and vehicles.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Andy Price, director at Fleet Safety Management
- Jenny Yaxley, senior HSE advisor at Jacobs
- Adam Hindson, director of compliance at Acumen Waste Disposal
- Dr Lisa Dorn, associate professor of driver behaviour at Cranfield University
- Malcolm Maycock, director at Licence Bureau
- Lisa Scott, trainer at Road Safety Prospects
- Glen Davies, transport & logistics specialist at FORS
- Andrew Drewary, road safety consultant
- Rebecca Posner, psychologist at TRL
- Jim Gregory, senior technical specialist at DEFRA
To view the full conference agenda, click here.
To book a place at the conference, visit https://globalfleetchampions.org/events/fleet-safety-conference-2019/.